Steps to reset your Outlook Password :
If you forgot your Outlook Email password and want to reset it, then you need to follow these below-mentioned steps. But before following these steps, you have to check that the Caps lock of your keyboard isn’t on because the passwords are case-sensitive.
To reset your password, read these mentioned steps:
- Firstly, go to the Reset your password page.
- Now you need to give the reason that why you need to reset your account password. Then tap on Next.
- Mention your Outlook email address you’re trying to reset.
- Enter the characters that appear on the screen and click ‘Next’ after it.
- If you have security information on your account, we will send an OTP to your alternate mobile number or email address. Enter the code which is shown on the next screen. Now you can reset a new password.
Not only the reset option but the technical team deals with these below-mentioned issues too
- Password related issues
- Spam mails
- Slow speed issues
- Unexpected crashing
- Unwanted mails
- Any other issue related to MS Outlook Email
Call our technicians on Outlook Technical Number
In case you don’t get the better information from these steps, you can simply call our experts on Outlook Customer Support Number for any kind of issue related to the resetting of the password. These experts are certified and experienced in their respective fields. You will surely reset your password with the expert’s help